The past 7 days top Twitter stories from @guardiantech (measured by number of clicks via bit.ly links)
• Twitter: The great pretenders 3 days ago
Ooh, it's that Cheryl Kerl! That Princess Diana! That Cat Bin Lady!
• Cooks Source: US copyright complaint sparks Twitter and Facebook storm 4 days ago
When the editor met the blogger. It's not pretty.
• Call of Duty: Black Ops – the 10 weapons and items you MUST try 17 hours ago
The custard pie is not an option, but this has created a great deal of discussion.
• iOS 4.2 update due by 7 November as Apple admits iPhone DST alarm bug 5 days ago
Wrong, but what's puzzling is how Apple let this dire piece of coding through.
• Study suggests Android handset makers will suffer the fate of PC makers 4 days ago
What if makers of Android handsets are forced to scrabble for profits in the way that PC makers are?
• Spain's gays and lesbians to stage 'kiss-in' during pope's visit 6 days ago
• New speed camera can catch drivers committing five offences at once 6 days ago
If you can think of five offences to commit at once. Can you?
• Guardian updates iPhone app 4 days ago
OK, overdue. But done.
• News Corp runs out of patience with MySpace 5 days ago
Pushes head onto guillotine block and tells it to start running.
• The Technology newsbucket: Gmail shuts out Facebook, the last Windows?, Android exploits and more 1 day ago
Monday's set of links.
Do you find these useful? Annoying? Let us know in the comments.
Fixed: meandering comma in headline.