This year's Glastonbury Festival, taking place between Wednesday 25 and Sunday 29 June, will see a diverse array of performers entertaining 120,000 punters – and you could be there with them.
Tickets are sold out, but we have 12 pairs to give away.
How to enter
Simply post a comment on the thread below, giving your suggestion for a Glastonbury warm-up track – that is, your favourite song from one artist playing at Glastonbury 2014.
Terms and conditions
1. The Glastonbury ticket competition (the "competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to GNM, or anyone else connected to the competition.
3. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Entering the competition
4. To enter the competition you must enter in the comment thread below these terms and conditions the name of your favourite song performed by the artist you’re most looking forward to seeing at Glastonbury 2014. Entries containing songs performed by artists not playing at Glastonbury 2014 will not be considered. To enter a comment you will need to sign in to the Guardian site using your existing Guardian account details or, if you do not have a Guardian account, you will need to register. For more information on how to register for a Guardian account please see paragraph 1 of our terms of service, here: http://www.theguardian.com/help/terms-of-service. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the competition please e-mail [email protected] with “Glastonbury Competition” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us.
6. GNM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by GNM.
7. The competition opens at 11.35am on Friday 9 May 2014 and closes at 23:59 on Friday 16 May 2014. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
Selecting and notifying the winners
8. Twelve winners will be chosen by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will take place on or after 17 May 2014. Only one winner per household.
9. Each winner will receive two standard camping tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2014. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize including, without limitation, travel to and from the festival, parking, food and drink.
10. The winners will be notified by phone or email on or before Friday 23 May 2014 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prizes will be sent to the winners by GNM before 25 June 2014.
Some other rules
12. The name and county of each winner can be obtained after 25 June 2014 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. GNM retains the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event the original prizes offered are not available.
15. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winners shall participate in such activity on GNM’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by GNM and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by GNM and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
16. No purchase necessary.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
19. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
20. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters relating to the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. GNM reserves the right to discount entries from the selection process if it has reason to believe fraudulent bulk entries or multiple entries have been submitted to inappropriately influence or manipulate the selection of the winner.
21. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to the competition where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.