Fancy winning tickets to Jabberwocky, a new two-day festival taking place at London's ExCeL Centre this August?
Curated by ATP, Pitchfork & Primavera, and headlined by James Blake and Neutral Milk Hotel, other acts scheduled to perform include Kurt Vile, Panda Bear, Liars, Caribou and Deafheaven.
Enter our draw to win this fantastic prize:
• 4 weekend tickets to the Jabberwocky Festival to be held on 15th and 16th August 2014 at the Excel Centre, London
• 2 nights in a superior deluxe double double room (sleeping four people in two double beds) at the Ace Hotel London, Shoreditch for the nights of 15th and 16th August 2014.
• 4 breakfast boxes from the hotel's Hoi Polloi restaurant delivered to the winner’s room each morning
• ￡25 credit with on-demand car service Uber for the winner and each of their companions
• Jabberwocky goodie bag for the winner and their companions including exclusive Jabberwocky merchandise
• Entry for four to the Ace Hotel's official Jabberwocky afterparties on both 15th and 16th August 2014.
How to enter
Simply enter your name, contact number and email address via the form below. Click on the "sign in" button if you can't see the form.
Terms and Conditions – Jabberwocky Prize Draw
1. The Jabberwocky prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM" or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to GNM, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete your name and contact details in the form above and submit the form as instructed. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at [email protected] with “Jabberwocky Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. GNM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by GNM.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 14:00 on 9 May 2014 and closes at 23:59 on 16 May 2014. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will receive:
a. 4 weekend tickets to the Jabberwocky Festival to be held on 15th and 16th August 2014 at the Excel Centre, London;
b. 2 nights in a superior deluxe double double room at the Ace Hotel London, Shoreditch (https://www.acehotel.com/#london) for the nights of 15th and 16th August 2014. A superior deluxe double double room has two double beds;
c. 4 breakfast boxes from Hoi Polloi (restaurant within Ace Hotel London, Shoreditch) delivered to the winner’s room each morning (16th and 17th August 2014);
d. ￡25 credit with Uber (on-demand car service) for the winner and each of their companions (￡100 credit in total);
e. Jabberwocky goodie bag for the winner and their companions including exclusive Jabberwocky merchandise; and
f. Entry for four to the Ace Hotel London, Shoreditch after party (one of the official Jabberwocky afterparties) on both 15th and 16th August 2014.
The winner’s companions for all elements of the prize must all be aged 18 and over. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or after 17 May 2014.
10. The winner will be notified by phone/email on or after 17 May 2014 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by 7 August 2014.
12. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 15 August 2014 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Music Desk, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. GNM reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence
18. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.